The dilation balloons from MICRO-TECH stand for maximum quality. MICRO-TECH produces all the dilation balloons itself – using state-of-the-art European and American production technology. Two x-ray markings indicate the exact working length of the balloon, thereby ensuring its precise positioning. Under application of pressure, the balloon is rapidly filled to acquire its predefined expansion width. Furthermore, the high-pressure design ensures the balloon retains its shape over the entire working length, thereby allowing optimum dilation success.
SIMPLY EXPAND RELIABLY AND EFFECTIVELY
- Dimensionally stable high pressure design
- 2 X-ray markers on opposite ends to indicate the exact working length of the balloon
- Separate guide wire and insufflation lumens
- Conical shaped catheter tip
- Rapid expansion
- Constant dilation over the entire length
- Guide-wire compatible up to 0.035 inches
SUCCESSFUL IN PRACTICAL USE
Stenoses are effectively dilated using the MICRO-TECH dilation balloons. The balloon dilates the stenosis safely and gently and prepares the area to be treated in an optimum manner. The uniform distribution of pressure over the entire working length of the balloon and the outstanding dimensional stability during dilation guarantee excellent therapeutic success over the entire length of the stenosis.
Endoscopic control during dilation therapy