The multi-stage dilation balloon from MICRO-TECH facilitates simple and reliable dilation of stenoses. Each balloon can be expanded to three different, fixed diameters for progressive dilation of stenosis in three pre-defined stages. The pressure is distributed evenly over the entire working length of the balloon at every diameter. The rounded tips enable a good endoscopic view of the stenosis, even during dilation, ensuring controlled, safe intervention and good therapeutic success. Thanks to the preloaded stiffed wire with its flexible, hydrophilic, radiopaque tip, the balloons are readily introduced and are then rapidly deflated after successful dilation.
MULTI-STAGE DILATION BALLOONS
THREE DIAMETERS, ONE BALLOON
- Three different diameters with three separate pressure levels
- 2 X-ray markers on opposite ends to indicate the exact working length of the balloon
- Rounded Balloon shoulders for clear endoscopic view of the balloon’s distal end
- Conical, atraumatic catheter tip
- Preloaded stiffed wire with hydrophilic, radiopaque tip
Sturdy construction and an ergonomic handle for easy control. With quick-lock mechanism for one-handed deflation, even under full pressure. The clear cylinder and the easy to read scale allow for a close look at the content and the amount. The exact gauge guarantees reliable pressure measurement.