The Jet Cleaner Type III from Wieser Medizintechnik und Geräte GmbH allows you to apply rinsing-fluid safely through the working channel of the endoscope. With this device you can rinse intestinal bleedings and clots away or establish an optimal view in a polluted intestinal tract. The rinsing fluid can be applied in two ways: Via the standard working channel or through the existing endoscope jet channel. Available for the Jet Cleaner Type III can be connected to all standard endoscopes with a working channel. Available for the endoscope brands Olympus, Fujinon, Pentax and Storz, when using the instrumented-/flush adapter (available as an accessory), simultaneous rinsing and instrumentation is possible with correspondingly large working channels.
JET CLEANER TYPE III
SAFE AND VARIABLE RINSING
- Variable flushing 700-1600 ml/min
- For all common endoscope brands
- Flushing via working channel or jet channel
- Simultaneous rinsing and instrumentation
- Complete with foot switch, liquid tank, hose and adapter