The plastic prostheses of the SHOW series have been specially developed for draining the bile ducts using short- wire technology. They are available in numerous lengths and shapes and can be used in a variety of ways: whether for malignant biliary obstructions, benign biliary stricture or biliary fistulas. Flaps on the ends and the great dimensional stability of the latex-free PE plastic ensure good positional stability. In order to position and release the stent precisely, the tapered tip of the guide catheter has an additional X-ray marker. The locking function of the handle provides additional support.
BILE DUCT STENTS
DRAINAGE FOR SHORT WIRE SURGERY
- Safe insertion and positioning
- Available in straight, curved and proximal bends
- Automatic guide wire exit
- Guide catheter with X-ray marking
- Compatible with short and long wires